Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

🛠TECHNOLOGY🛠

Today my blog post is about what we did for technology.
So this week we swapped groups, The group that I was in last week was Control and Now I am in Hard Materials. So when we change classes we stay with the same people. First we had to join a hangout call so we could see our teacher but it was a bit confusing because there was two different hangout calls and we didn't know which one was the right one until we saw Mr Grundy on one of those calls.
For hard materials the first thing we had to do was watch a video about what we are going to do when we get to go to TC (Tamaki Collage). The next thing we did was, we had to go onto the site and click on a link that brought us to what we have to do before we make what we wanted to make. So for example We had to write about four people that we wanted to make a necklace or something for. The four people I chose was My Mum, My Dad, My older sister and Myself. after we wrote who we are doing all this for we had to write down four things that they love to do or they do. for example for myself I said that I love playing sports, I love sleeping, I love eating and I love to watch youtube. after we write those things down we add pictures that relate to those words. Later on we had to finish the call because it was nearly time for morning tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment