Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

🌇🏏CRICKET TOURNAMENT🏏🌇

    🌇🏏THE CRICKET TOURNAMENT🏏🌇
Talofa lava,Malo lelie,Kia ora and greetings to you and welcome back to my blog. I am thinking that you all know that we have three per term so first we had ⚾SOFTBALL⚾ which was probably three weeks ago (I can't remember) well anyways this week we had cricket on the 20th of march. The reason why I joined cricket this year is because it was separate which means that there was a GIRLS only team and a BOYS only team  once I first heard that the boys and girls weren't playing together I decided to join because sometimes when we are with the boys the girls don't feel like communicating with the boys BUT when it's just us girls we feel like we can communicate with the other people around us. So I think that being separate from the boys was a good idea for cricket and nearly ALL of the year 7 & 8 girls joined BUT I think that 12 girls joined and it was still great getting to play with just girls.

Another thought of being separated was that whenever we are mixed together the other girls in the other schools would hardly talk BUT whenever it's just us girls the other girls they communicate and support each other. I know that the year 7 & 8 girls did well because we won 3 games out of 5 all thanks to our coach (Mr Reddy) if he didn't teach us the different ways of pitching and batting then we probably would only win like 1 game out of 5 but with him being our coach we had so much FUN!!!!!


Image result for colin maiden park
I REALLY EXCITED PLAYING CRICKET WITH THE GIRLS!!!
AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LAST SPORTS OF THIS TERM WHICH IS
 🏐🏐VOLLEYBALL🏐🏐.

No comments:

Post a Comment