Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Hauora

This week the Kia Manawanui Syndicate are learning about our Hauora. Hauora is about your well being and it means four Dimensions which are Taha tinana,Taha Hinengaro,Taha Wairua and Taha whanau. Today we were given a worksheet which had these four dimensions what we had   to do with it was to write down notes on the worksheet while the two videos were playing. One of the videos were currently from the students that used to come to this school (Tamaki Primary School) and the other video was from a unknown person using powtoon.


When we finished writing notes we were given another TWO peice of worksheets. One of the two worksheets were the same as the first worksheet we were handed and the other worksheet had two list of examples for the four dimensions.
We were also given ANOTHER task to do. Which was to create a DLO (Digital Learning Object) Writing the definition of the four dimensions. So here is my DLO about Hauora enjoy reading about Hauora I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. hi hope I really love your creation it a really amazing work about your health and you have made me learn everything about to make me healthy thank you and keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hiria and Thank you so much for your positive comment and I actually learnt from what other students blog so I got ideas from them then think of other ideas myself

      Delete