Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

Hauora Metaphor

Today I was making a metaphor that represented my hauora.
 For my hauora I choose to do a tree because some trees are big so is my family.
To make my tree I used clay. Using clay to make a tree was messy because when Ms Aireen said that we could put water on the clay to make it not hard and to not touch their uniform. So some students dipped their hand into the water and mixed it up with the clay but it was to much water so the students rubbed their hands on their uniform. It was so MESSY and it was also FUN. It was fun because I saw some students put their hand on other students face after they have been playing with the clay. Also the students that had the clay got to paint their clay with the colour they wanted to use.
I also have some pictures of my tree from before it was painted to after it was painted.

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. hi hope I really love how you made your wonderful tree with your colours i think you are really creative person your are amazing blogger keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hiria for your wonderful and positive comment and thank you for saying that I am a creative person because I didn't know that I was really creative keep up the positive comments

      Delete