Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Technology - Cooking

Today the Kia Manawanui Syndicate went to Tamaki College to have Technology.
The group that I'm in is Cooking and this is the second to last week until we swap classes anyways today in cooking we made BUTTER CHICKEN!!!!! and my buddy for cooking was lydia.

Step 1 - Dice the onion and the chicken
- fry until it's cooked
Step 2 - Add the butter chicken sauce,spices and the cream.
-Stir for ten minutes and serve with rice.
Finally EAT UP AND ENJOY!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hope,

    my name is Jedi and I am a year eight in rimu class. Now I am not a fan of butter chicken, but I think this looks super delicious. I like that you added a method for how to make it. Now I think your introduction is good, but to really knock people's socks off you should reflect on how the cooking went. Maybe say what you found challenging or super fun.

    I can't wait to see your next post!
    -Jedi😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the positive comment. I am really happy that you said what you said. and next time I will reflect on how the cooking went.
      again Thank you for commenting

      Delete
  2. Hi Hope L.
    My name is Heidi from St Patrick's school in Greymouth.
    The food looks really nice-you look like you would be a great cook when your older.
    Good job-Heidi

    ReplyDelete