Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Cybersmart lesson

MANAIAKALANI SURVEY
Today I am going to be telling you about what happened in Cybersmart.
So in Cybersmart Mrs Collins was talking to us about a Manaiakalani survey and in that survey there were questions were about yourself and our learning. One of the questions I felt like I was out of options and that one question was "what culture are you"? I thought I was out of options because I have two cultures but I could only choose one culture and the culture I choose was Tongan and my other culture is Samoan.

This was very interesting and the questions I really liked was the question that said Learn Create Share connects with my culture I liked this question because it was including our culture and when I saw that question I thought that it was very awesome because our culture is a big part of us.

Here is a screenshot of the manaiakalani survey I have completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment