Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

😭Farewell Fa'aFiu😭

On Monday the 25th of march one of my friends named Fa'aFiu left to Australia. On that day everyone came together as a whole class because Ms Aireen wanted to tell us that Fa'aFiu was leaving but in my head I thought that she was leaving on Tuesday the 26th of march. When we all were together Ms Aireen told us that Fa'aFiu family brought some snacks for us to have but before she told us that Ms Aireen took a couple of photos of the class  and sent it to Fa'aFiu for remembrance of us. After Ms Aireen said something about Fa'aFiu we all said our last GOODBYES which was emotional because some of the girls were crying including Fa'aFiu and another sad thing is that one of Fa'aFiu best friends wasn't there to say goodbye. After we all said our goodbyes Fa'aFiu went with Carra,Stanley,Lydia,Hevani and her family to their car then she left.

I am going to miss you very much Fa'aFiu and I wish you the best. I hope you have fun at your new school and MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. BE STRONG FA'AFIU!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment