Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Technology - Cooking

Today I am going to be blogging about what I did with my buddy at technology.At cooking we baked chocolate muffins and blueberry muffins and it was SO DELICIOUS.

Step 1 - 1 1/2 cup of S.R flour                                                     

Step 2 - 1/2 cup of sugar              

Step 3 - 1/4 cup of coco                                                                     

Step 4 - 1/2 cup of oil                                                                  

Step 5 - 1/2 cup of milk                                                                      

Step 6 - 2 TBsp of yoghurt                                                              

Step 7 -   1 TBsp of vanilla essences                                          

Step 8 - Mix altogether

Image result for chocolate muffins with chocolate chips


Image result for one blueberry muffin with chocolate chips






8 comments:

  1. Hey Hope my Shay im year seven at yms.
    And I really like how you have shown how you made your cupcakes. Is that the way you made it.? And maybe next time you can add your own photos of your cupcake but other wise great job bye
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Peruvian Food

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Gaming Laptop under 700 $

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Video Camera with Microphone

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Video Camera with Microphone

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. nodytalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! Gm Cricket bat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. DEll

    ReplyDelete