Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

🍝Spaghetti Caprinara🍝

🍝Spaghetti Caprinara🍝

On Thursday the 20th of June the Kia Manawanui Syndicate went to Technology and we were split into our three groups. The group I am in is Cooking and in cooking my buddy was Lydia and what we made in cooking was Spaghetti Caprinara.

Step 1 - Boil Spaghetti with 3 cups of water.

Step 2 - Bake your Bacon in a metal baking tin.

Step 3 - Scrape the zucchini, carrot and onion

Step 4 - Mix the Spaghetti, vegetables,cheese and cream altogether.

Here are some photos:



2 comments:

  1. Hello Hope, its Bridget here from Yaldhurst model school/ Rimu class if you are wondering. That looks yum! I like how you added what way to cook the pasta. Did you eat it?

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Lucy from Gisborne Intermediate School.
    I really liked your post and the fact that you put up photos of the finished meal. I learnt how you cook spaghetti and bacon your way.
    Could I swap the vegetables with different ones that I like or have at home?
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Mā te wā
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete