Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

👫Today's Assembly👫

👫Today's Assembly👫

Today in assembly right after we honoured the Australian New Zealand Army Corps Mrs Kelly was telling the school who the HOUSE LEADERS ARE which was so EXCITING but in my head I thought that I was not gonna be picked but...
I heard my name was called out and in my head I was SO NERVOUS and I was scared because I was picked to be a house leader but I was SO SHY, Anyways the other HOUSE  LEADER for Tripoli is Deniro The House Leaders for Tobruk is Alyssa and Timote. The House Leader for Alamein is Lily mapa and Wesley (and guess what they are year sixes i think and the House Leader for Benghazi is Waiari and Rawiri.
SO the students I have mentioned have been selected to become a House Leader and since we have been selected to become a House Leader that means that we have a responsibility which is to have confidence to lead our House and the names of the Houses are Tripoli, Tobruk, Alamein and Benghazi.

Here is a photo of all the Houses...


So Tripoli is BLUE, Tobruk is RED, Benghazi is GREEN and Alamein is YELLOW.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING ALL ABOUT THE HOUSE LEADERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment