Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

🌄⚽SOCCER TOURNAMENT⚽🌄

🌄⚽SOCCER TOURNAMENT⚽🌄

Today I am going to be blogging about what happened on Wednesday the 15th of may.
So on Wednesday the 15th of may the year 3 to year 8 students of Tamaki Primary have participated in a SOCCER TOURNAMENT which was really fun because I was there.

So the soccer tournament took place at PT England park BUT the weird thing is was that PT England wasn't at the tournament even though it was right next to their school but it was ok cause the school doesn't always have to be at the tournaments. The BEST part of the tournament was that I had LOTS of FUN while walking around and talking with my friends BUT I did get tired and if u want to know how many games we WON here it is. The girls won THREE games and had a draw with the other THREE so that means we played against SIX SCHOOLS.

I have no idea how many games the boys team won but all i know is that they had fun I THINK.
During the day I felt like I was gonna fall asleep because I was SOOO Tired and my legs started to hurt because whenever the other team kicked the ball it would always hit my leg.
After the games we had I felt VERY HAPPY because I just wanted to rest and lay down on the floor. so what I found out was we (Kia Manawanui Syndicate) were walking then FINALLY mike comes to pick us up then we head off to school.

Once we got to school we all got changed out of the sport uniforms the teachers started talking about how good our behavior was and how bad some of our behavior was.
Then the bell rang for school to finish.



THANKYOU FOR READING MY BLOG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment