Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

INQUIRY

INQUIRY

Today I am going to be talking to you about what we did for inquiry.
So today for inquiry we are learning about the word PEACE as you know I did blog about what the word peace means and why peace is important to the world.
The first thing I did was CREATE a DLO (Digital Learning Object) and with the DLO I had to tell others what peace is and why is it important. Then the next thing I had to do was Create a collage of peace symbols. Then choose one symbol and explain its meaning. Then the last thing I had to do was to research one peace activist and say what they did to promote peace BUT I haven't finished the last one yet. ONCE I FINISH THE INQUIRY I WILL BE VERY HAPPY!!!!!! because sometimes to me inquiry is kind of boring and it's like it takes forever to finish that once piece of work and for me it is just I don't like doing inquiry BUT sometimes I LOVE IT only when we use our netbooks because whenever I listen to songs I can concentrate VERY WELL and that is VERY TRUE because while I was doing this blog post I was listening to songs and it REALLY helped me to concentrate.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG POST I HOPE YOU REALLY LOVED IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment