Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Cybersmart - Digital Footprint

Talofa lava and Welcome back to my first blog for Term 2. Today I am going to be blogging about what Room Nine's Cybersmart lesson was all about. The Cybersmart lesson was about our digital footprint and what Mrs Collins was telling us was that in Botany there are new shops opening and if you like them on Facebook you will get something for free. What happens when you like their facebook? Once you go to the shop and when you say that you have liked their facebook they will ask you for your name and i think your number then they will go onto your account and they can see everything about you like what pictures you post. After we watched the video of what I was just talking about Mrs Collins put a Google Drawing into our Cybersmart folder and what we had to do was title it with our initials then we had to put pictures or write what we have been going on online for example I put pictures of what I have been doing in the holidays and pictures of what I go on during learning time like my Drive, my Blogger and my Gmail.

Here is a Google Drawing of my  Digital Footprint


I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING ABOUT  WHAT OUR CYBERSMART LESSON WAS ABOUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment