Pages

Thursday 18 April 2019

😀SCHOOL HOLIDAYS😀

😀SCHOOL HOLIDAYS😀

Today I am going to be talking about what happened in my holiday so far.
So on the 17th of April wednesday my parents had planned something FUN for the family to do together out of the house. What did my parents plan for us? 😕 so if you want to know what the FUN thing my parents planned for us was to go to this place called VOOM VIRTUAL  REALITY and what you do at this place is there is a big space and three can only be four players playing and the rules are that you can't go through the walls (well you actually can) but you HAVE to go around because if you go through the walls you will find yourself in pitch black witch is not a good thing when that happens you have to put your hand up and the workers will come and help you but anyways the four people playing out of my family was the children and their names are Hevani, Hope, Michael and Mariah and yes we are siblings the teams were Me and Mariah vs Hevani and Michael it was REALLY REALLY FUN but not long enough. What sucks about it is that you can't run and the space isn't that big but I should be happy that we got to have fun.

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS!!!!!!



I HOPE YOU LOVED READING ABOUT WHAT OUR FAMILY DID DURING THE HOLIDAYS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment