Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡Animal Town๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ

Image result for Animal town

Animal Town Hi today I am going to talk to you about my experience at animal town: If I went to animal town I would feel excited because I love animals but the only thing I hate about animals is that in animal town the animals can go anywhere they want. Wherever they go they can POOP everywhere which is really disgusting and nobody wants to walk on animal poop that’s just gross. If i got to have one wish it would obviously to go to animal town because there might be animals that I have never seen before. At animal town the animals I would want to see and play with the most are cute little puppies because they are so cute and I have been asking my parents for a puppy but always they ask me questions like are you going to pick up its poop? Are you going to buy it a collar? Then they say no because they are too much (I don’t even know what that means) and they think I can’t look after animals. Anyways if I on my way to animal town I would think that it is a wonderful place with animals that don’t go all over the place but it’s actually a place where the animals can go anywhere and do whatever they want to do. 

 From Alyssa: Maybe next time you can think before you write.

From  Arizona: Maybe next time you can talk more about the actual place you went.



No comments:

Post a Comment