Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

a cat

Once there was a beautiful young girl and her name was hope leuta and she had a cat called ana. Those two were at home sleeping because it was night time. In the morning I woke up and left ana sleeping because she was so sleepy. When I woke up I went down stairs and went into the bathroom and started to brushed my teeth then I went to the toilet then I went up stairs and changed into some nice beautiful clothes then I put some shoes on then I woke up my cat and said we are going to the park then she jumped up and was happy like i happy child.When she woke up we went to the park and  at the park we saw my parents then we went to them. When we went to them they told us that there is a new long slide that is long like a long giraffes neck .So we quickly ran there but we had to go up the long ladder and when we went up the ladder we quickly went down the slide after we played on the park we went to the shopes and had a cold frezzing ice-cream then we went home and ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment